Personal Care Oral Care Mouth protect Spray
DESCRIPTION : Saarvasri toothpaste are made from natural ingredients and some are certified as organic. Now a day many consumers have started using natural toothpaste in order to avoid synthetic and artificial flavours which are commonly found in natural toothpaste. It don’t contain any artificial flavours or chemicals. It is good choice for people who allergic to mint or to sodium lauryl sulphate, a foaming agent that is included in most commercial toothpaste brands.
KEY INGREDIENTS : Salt, dalchini, elaichi.
- When brushing your teeth, it’s inevitable that you’ll swallow or absorb some of the toothpaste. By using a natural option, you don’t have to worry about any potentially harmful ingredients getting into your body.
- It is free of dyes that can potentially cause behavioral issues. This is particularly important for children with delicate nervous symptoms.
- It’s less abrasive than mainstream toothpaste, which can actually cause your gums to prematurely recede.
- It’s kinder to the environment. The excess toothpaste that goes down your drain eventually makes its way to the ocean. You can help protect the environment by using earth-friendly ingredients.
- It’s more sustainable to produce. By opting for natural and renewable ingredients, you’re opting for a more people and earth-friendly product.
HOW TO APPLY : Brush your teeth twice daily with saarvasri toothpaste for getting better result.