Personal Care Oral Care Saarvasri Tooth Brush
DESCRIPTION : SHPL toothbrush is an oral hygiene instrument used to clean the teeth, gums, and tongue. It consists of a head of tightly clustered bristles, atop of which toothpaste can be applied, mounted on a handle which facilitates the cleaning of hard-to-reach areas of the mouth.
- Breaks up plaque and rotates to clear it away.
- Removes more plaque along gum line.
- Deep cleaning
- whitening your teeth
- gives relief from sensitivity
- tongue cleaning.
HOW TO USE :
- Step 1: Start with the outer surfaces of your teeth. Take your time
- Step 2: Tilt your brush at a 45° angle.
- Step 3: Brush the inner surface of your teeth.
- Step 4: Clean the chewing surfaces of your teeth.
- Step 5: Brush your tongue.